help with an ill roo

I think it is looking better! Keep doing what you are doing until he is drinking and eating enough on his own!!! I have been searching for this site for you for the past couple of days that shows normal poos and ones that have an illness and I finally found it again. I know it is gross but it was very helpful for me a few times!
wink.png

http://www.chat.allotment.org.uk/index.php?topic=17568.0

Thanks so much for the link. I'll keep it for if I need it in the future.
sickbyc.gif
He was eating a little on his own today!!
wee.gif
He’s been pooping a lot, too. And when I went out to check on him this morning, he was awake and walking around trying to get out of his cage and get to the other birds. Praise the Lord! He’s not better yet, but I think he’s headed in the correct direction. Thank you so much for all your dedication to helping me get him better. God bless you!
hugs.gif

Last edited:
He sounds so much better than what he had been!
ya.gif
You know they are feeling better when they want back out to protect their girls!
lol.png
I am just so glad he is doing better!
wee.gif

Well, I think he’s better. He has been eating on his own and is 100% back to his normal self. On Sat. he seemed normal. I gave him 2 days to just rest up, and I put him back in with my other birds this morning.

Thank you so much for all your help. I'm sure he would have died if you hadn't helped me. I’m so thankful!
clap.gif
ya.gif
celebrate.gif
Praise The Lord!!
hugs.gif

I am so happy!!!
ya.gif
That is so awesome he can go back to protecting his girls! I am so glad you updated me becasue I was wondering how he was doing. You did do a great job with him!
smile.png

I think I need to see a picture of this guy!!!
wink.png

Ok, sorry it took me so long to get back you you. Here's a a pic. I wouild have been holding him, but he just got out of the poision ivy, and I wasn't so big on that idea.
tongue.png
Just so you know, his name is Andy.

53374_copy_of_dsci3401.jpg

53374_copy_of_dsci3397.jpg

Wow! Andy is stunning!!!
smile.png
Absolutely gorgeous!!!
love.gif
I am so glad you were able to get him through whatever it was he had!!!! He looks like such a good boy and thank you for sharing his picture with me!!! It is always nice to put a face to a name!! LOL
wink.png

Is he still doing well? He looks really good!!!

Thanks! And yes, he is a good boy.
smile.png
No problem about the pic, it's the least I could do after all your help to get him better. Yep, he's still doing well. I have a few other roos, and whenever anyone crows I like to try to guess who it was. Today I heard him crow, and thought "that's Andy." So glad he's ok. I would have missed him a lot is he died.

Back
Top Bottom