Help with Brisea octogan 20

marlene

Songster
8 Years
Aug 17, 2011
UK
I bought a brinsea octogan 20 used from ebay, it arrived this morning and does not have instructions for it. Is there any where i can download them from or any one on here that can help me with what temp should be set at and how much water i need for the 1st 18 days and how much water for lockdown?.
Also the turning cradle does'nt seem to be turning so i am either not setting it up right or its not working maybe. Any help will be appreciated.

You are right, i've watched it and it is turning. I got what looks like 2 egg trays with it, should they both go in? can't seem to get the bator to shut if i stack the 2 together.

I have 2 Brinsea Octagon 20 and so far so good. It only comes with one tray, she must have bought an extra one for some reason. They keep temperature perfect and I do not add water the first 18 days, I dry incubate because humidity is high enough here in Alabama. I have read a lot about it and I think it makes a lot of sense. Good luck.

Thank every one for your help. I emailed the lasy i bought it from and the extra tray is for the brooder that came with the bator so mistery solved
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom