Help with dislocated “knee” on my duck

Why do you say that? Just curious what you may have seen?

In the video, when you push down on the foot, it doesn’t seem to move where it attaches to the body. But maybe he is just holding it so tightly to himself. I know you don’t want to hurt him by pushing and pulling around on it too much.

In the video, when you push down on the foot, it doesn’t seem to move where it attaches to the body. But maybe he is just holding it so tightly to himself. I know you don’t want to hurt him by pushing and pulling around on it too much.

Well.. he is in a home made wheelchair as well, but he is definitely fighting me moving it as well, it is most definitely uncomfortable for me to move for him, and he was trying to move him and the chair away from me while I tried to move his leg, I’m almost positive the vet said she took 6 x rays and that only that area was dislocated

Well.. he is in a home made wheelchair as well, but he is definitely fighting me moving it as well, it is most definitely uncomfortable for me to move for him, and he was trying to move him and the chair away from me while I tried to move his leg, I’m almost positive the vet said she took 6 x rays and that only that area was dislocated

Ok.... so day 3 from now, when I start to wrap for support what is best way to cover all bases here? If hip may be off too? I mean I am open to all recommendations at this point. I am very attached to him and have been caring for him on a daily basis and couldn’t bear the thought of him not recovering at this point.

Back
Top Bottom