Help with my Ducklings?

DuckGang

Hatching
May 26, 2019
Hi! I love ducks and am starting to raise them. I have 3 Muscovy ducklings with one imprinted on me who follows me at the age of 5 days. The second is imprinted on the first duckling and is 1 and a half days old. The third is hatching as I type this. Should I let the third imprint on me or it’s fellow ducks? Or can it do Both? I’m not very familiar with raising these little guys. I’ve been feeding them medicated feed and giving them water. What is the recommended amount of ducklings I keep? I think 3 is enough and my parents more than agree lol. Since they’re growing up together, if they somehow are all males, will they get along? I’ve had some drakes who absolutely hated each other. Sorry if this post was all over the place but any feedback would be great. I also live in Hawaii and it’s been 96 degrees here. A heaters not necessary is it? They live indoors.

Ducks can handle temps chicks can’t, with it being that warm you don’t need a heat lamp as long as where their at it’s that degrees.I don’t keep ducks in larger numbers but four,their absolutely GROSS.But their interesting things.

Back
Top Bottom