Help with new duck house

I wish I had a table saw! Stepfather had one that he never uses, but I'm not allowed to borrow lol
Yeah it took awhile and alot of ruined projects before i found a table saw. Basicaly what you can do with a Chopsaw, Jointer, Biscuiter, skillsaw, slot mortiser, Finger jointer, Rabbit jointer, You can do with a table saw! its an important tool

My first tablesaw i had i made by mounting a skillsaw upside down threw an old table like this
images.jpeg-3.jpg

it got me by!

Nicely done! - I would get some cheap linoleum for the floor, untreated wood is almost impossible to keep clean and will rot very fast.
I used a linoleum scrap from a local store. I told the sales lady what I was doing with it, and she said "oh this will be a good one, ducks like diagonal patterns."
I told her she deserves saleswoman of the year!

Well. All renovations to fort duck Knox are on standby other then what I can with what I have...
I am being evicted for using to much water and refusing pest control due to my allergies. I've done everything to make sure that this didn't happen... I built a fence, painted the inside of the house at my expense as requested by the landlord. I pay my rent on time and keep the ducks area cleaned off. He TOLD me to put a tarp down under the pen and to hose it off every night. I've done that, woulda anyhow, but still... I placed my cats with my stepfather as asked, removing them from the house and yet, he is evicted me because I requested no more pest control and its breaking my lease and I have 60 days to find another place.

I may have found a place, but its 200 more a month. I don't know how I'm supposed to pay him rent AND pay a deposit and first months somewhere else. My mom says if I can get the money I need for the new place on Friday- not to pay current a dime and just move out.

But this is crazy... He Knew I had ducks....

Back
Top Bottom