Help!

summer9498

In the Brooder
6 Years
May 30, 2013
HELP! QUESTION!!! We had planned that our eggs were due to hatch on Wednesday. We weren't going to turn them anymore after last night! When we went to turn them 2 have broken through but the hole is facing the bottom of the incubator. In the past they have always pipped upward! Should I leave them be? Or should I turn them even though they are zipping so they the initial hole is facing upward???

HELP! QUESTION!!! We had planned that our eggs were due to hatch on Wednesday. We weren't going to turn them anymore after last night! When we went to turn them 2 have broken through but the hole is facing the bottom of the incubator. In the past they have always pipped upward! Should I leave them be? Or should I turn them even though they are zipping so they the initial hole is facing upward???
If they are zipping without a problem, I would leave them be, but woud get that humidity up. If they are only pipped I would up the humidity and turn them over, (not because it's neccessary, but because I'm a meddler and can't stand not knowing what is going on.)

Last edited:
Ok thanks! Without being able to see them I can't tell what's going on. The membranes looks very dry to me compared to the last time we incubated :(
(

Back
Top Bottom