HELP

If your parent won’t allow you to bring it to a vet then you should probably just make sure it’s eating, drinking and put her in a warm place over night, see how she is in the morning. I’d say she’ll get better, I once had a drake that fell off a hight and he could hardly walk, he went into his little pool and stayed there for most of the week and by the end of the week he was walking perfectly again

It is starting to look purple , I love that duck so much Screenshot_2018-04-25-19-48-59.png Screenshot_2018-04-25-19-49-18.png

There’s nothing much you can really do except for keep her warm and cozy with food and water, maybe put some neosporin on the bruise if you can get it

This is a total guess; I've never raised ducks. So don't count on my info too much. But my guess is that it might be bleeding internally??? Or the lighting in the room is throwing you off.
I hope your poor baby pulls through. :hugs Does your duck have a name yet?

My phone won't let me , says it's too large even tho it's only 15 seconds , but I got her to eat finally so that's good and what do I do for the bruising , just leave it? Will the neck heal? Or do I always have to be careful with her ?

My phone won't let me , says it's too large even tho it's only 15 seconds , but I got her to eat finally so that's good and what do I do for the bruising , just leave it? Will the neck heal? Or do I always have to be careful with her ?

Do you have a YouTube or Vimeo account? You have to upload it on one of those. It’s ok if you don’t.

There is nothing you can do for the bruising. It will have to heal on its own. If you touch her, does she wince in pain at any one particular spot? Obviously the neck is injured. What about the hips?

Back
Top Bottom