Help!!!!

Quote:
Oh thats wonderful news!

Okay soo I guess she didn't swallow it all the way! So I brought some warm olive oil out to her in a measuring cup and took a syringe in case she wouldn't drink it..And I put it up to her face and she drank a good three drinks. She is doing a lot better!! I've seen her poop a couple times today so I think its gone! Thanks!! :)

Quote:
Oh thats wonderful news!

Okay soo I guess she didn't swallow it all the way! So I brought some warm olive oil out to her in a measuring cup and took a syringe in case she wouldn't drink it..And I put it up to her face and she drank a good three drinks. She is doing a lot better!! I've seen her poop a couple times today so I think its gone! Thanks!! :)

Oh that is absolutely wonderful news!

Quote:

Oh that is absolutely wonderful news!

I'm pretty happy about it!! I was so worried about her!! xD She's my only RIR! She's doing MUCH better!!

Back
Top Bottom