HELP !!

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by RichardMoyles, Sep 30, 2013.

1. RichardMoyles

RichardMoyles New Egg

Sep 30, 2013
    I am so new to chicken breeding and i need help identifying these breeds and just even let me know if you think they look healthy ive been looking after them to what i would say the best of my ability ! i have them in a hutch/run combo [​IMG]
    This to be exact they are around 3 weeks old and im just looking for some general opinions on breeds and condition ? thanks for any help

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. BantamLover21

BantamLover21 Overrun With Chickens

Jul 24, 2013
    Better photos would help, but it looks like you have a White Crested Black Polish (the crested one) and either a Light-Brown Leghorn, Speckled Sussex, Welsummer, or Partridge Rock (the brown one). They look healthy enough, at least judging by the photos.

3. Wyandottes7

Wyandottes7 Overrun With Chickens

Jul 24, 2013
    The one with the crest appears to be a White Crested Black Polish.As for the other one, its a little too young to tell for sure. They seem to be in good condition and are healthy.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2013
  4. Veer67

Veer67 Chillin' With My Peeps

The chick on the right is either a Silver Laced or White Crested Black Polish, as for the other chick pictures of its side and comb would help. :)

Last edited: Sep 30, 2013
  5. RichardMoyles

RichardMoyles New Egg

Sep 30, 2013
    Thanks a million i will get better pictures tomorrow and post them =)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by