good saturday morning
I was wrong about that ice forecast.
it was supposed to be 1/2" to 1" of ice.
however, the storm is swinging to the south of us again, so we are expecting 2" to 4" of snow.
we can handle that. Aart, you might get in on that storm, though.
Yesterday Annie had her follow up appointment with the hip doctor.
She is allowed to start putting weight on it.
and she can drive again. This morning I was informed that we are going shopping. why am I not surprised ??
and, she can go back to work on Feb 1..
She already called in and set up her work schedule..
...........jiminwisc........

Aart, you might get in on that storm, though.
Yeah, they are all crying 'disaster' here.
Am at the south end of it, hoping the worst stays north and it just rains here...sure is windy tho.

and she can drive again.
Cool Beans......hope she doesn't over do it.

Thanks for asking Boots.

It's the worst I've ever seen it and we are not even 1/2 way through fire season. New Zealand has been getting the smoke from the East Coast fires for a couple of weeks now and my hubby tells me that the smoke reached Argentina this morning. So yeah, not good. :(

We had a cool change today and have had some sporadic rain with more predicted during the coming week so that has helped a little, but there are fires all over the country at the moment. It is unprecedented in size and intensity. Send us any rain you can spare!
If thoughts and wishes could make it so, you all would have all the rain you need. Mind that smoke, the California fires last year made a lot of folks here sick.

Yesterday Annie had her follow up appointment with the hip doctor.
and she can drive again. This morning I was informed that we are going shopping. why am I not surprised ??
and, she can go back to work on Feb 1..
She already called in and set up her work schedule..
...........jiminwisc........
Great news! I'm so glad she is recovering so fast and so completely! And I'm not surprised either, she's had lots of time to make shopping lists. :)

The tank looks beautiful. A well set up tank looks so nice even with no fish at all. Especially when lit up in a dark room, like bright window to underwater.

DP thought she was coming down with something a week ago (fever and aches at bedtime) then when she got up the next morning was fine. We'll hope the same for you, Cap.

I miss seeing snow but not that ice.
Thanks NB.

Ooohhh, the storm they are worried about here is moving up from the south.
That's my storm.
So far 2.5 inch of rain, was supposed to turn into a half inch of freezing rain at 2am to about now. Then a half a ft of snow. Greatfull for just rain. Although temp is 33 now..so the rain may still turn to freezing rain

Back
Top Bottom