So it's summer here! 88° was our high today.
:th

I told Annie that I am going to have to go on a major diet when this isolation is over..
1585574108714.png

upanadam already eh ? me too. was all coffee'd up and dishes done by 7AM.
remember the old commercial that said:

''baked the little old bake shop way'' ? then they showed a picture of a cute little house..
that house really existed, it was set right in front of a huge brick bakery building..
I worked for Wonder Bread in Rochester, Minn.
we shipped out semi loads of bread every day and the trucks came back loaded with the cupcakes etc.

''

Cappy,I hope nobody beats you out of the plywood.
Is it plywood , or OSB ?? I know that we refer to both as plywood.
I told Annie that I am going to have to go on a major diet when this isolation is over..
.....jiminwisc.......
I don't use USB unless I can't help it. Guy never let me know when to meet. :rant :mad:

funny , Molpet..
Cappy, was that guy from on craigs list ?
some wierdo's on there..
when I was selling my puppies, I ran into lots of them.
same thing when I was selling a chicken plucker..
I went to the VA for my monthly blood draw.
I was the only patient there at 11AM .. Not even a car in the parking lot..
We drove all the way to town and didn't meet a single car coming toward us or going in the same direction.. County highway for ten miles..
Menard's parking lot had lots of cars in it.
.....jiminwisc........

funny , Molpet..
Cappy, was that guy from on craigs list ?
some wierdo's on there..
when I was selling my puppies, I ran into lots of them.
same thing when I was selling a chicken plucker..
I went to the VA for my monthly blood draw.
I was the only patient there at 11AM .. Not even a car in the parking lot..
We drove all the way to town and didn't meet a single car coming toward us or going in the same direction.. County highway for ten miles..
Menard's parking lot had lots of cars in it.
.....jiminwisc........
Yeah, CL. But he finally got back to me and I am going tomorrow unless it's raining. Looking forward to having more plywood again.

well, I am glad the deal is still on for you.
we used to be able to go to large construction sites and dumpster dive for plywood and short lumber.
I haven't done that for a long time.
when I worked at Weather Shield windows, I could pick up cut-off's of glued up seat boards from the bay window dept. all I could load into my pick up truck for $10.oo.. some of the pieces were 30'' x 48''. and a full one inch thick. the longer pieces were narrower.
I might still have a few pieces upstairs in the garage.

I built a test chamber and tested windows . after I got through testing the windows I hauled them to the outlet store where they sold them for next to nothing. sometimes there were some that weren't too caulked up and quite clean. I hauled a few of them home.
..........jiminwisc.......

Back
Top Bottom