I laughed at the doctor when I was 13. He told me that I needed to be concerned about arthritis in the ankle I broke. He was right. The laugh is on me...:lau

My bad knee isn't due to spending multiple decades literally twice my appropriate weight, but due to an injury I suffered back in college.

I'm not worried about my knee because that can be replaced in due time. I'm worried about my hands -- damaged over more than a decade as a commercial sewer who worked with stiff and heavy materials including heavy tarp (LCAD cargo parachute deployment bags), and Kevlar-reinforced Cordura (tactical gear). I'd rather live in a wheelchair than not be able to type or knit.

I hope all of our aches and pains will get better once summer sets in.
I went to Fleet&Farm and bough the hydraulic hose I need. plus a connector and some thread compound. $26.8o for everything.. the hose is rated at 4000psi.
this morning I tested it out by doing a pretty thorough job of grading the driveway.. I am satisfied with it.
Fed Ex brought me two apple and two cherry trees. only problem is we have had rain almost every day for the past week. Too wet to get in and dig holes with the tractor bucket. more rain on Sun/Mon. Might be digging four holes by hand.
any word from Boots and partner ??
....jiminwisc.....

Back
Top Bottom