This morning my DH talked about getting another load of wood chips from the tree service. And this was before I mentioned that I didn't think we had enough to mulch all the new fruit trees and to use in the new coop.

We didn't get one last year because we didn't want any big piles of stuff anywhere while the house was being placed.

My knee is pretty messed up, so I bought a brace for it. Going to try to get in to see a doctor. Not sure what happened to it, but it has been about 2 weeks.

I'm sorry to hear that. Knee issues are difficult. I injured my right knee almost 40 years ago when I was in college and it's never been right since.

hi all, it's been a while since I was on the computer. lots of catching up to do.
I finally got a ride to F&F and bought the new hydraulic hose. now all I need is a warm day to put it on.
I am worried about the garlic and rhubarb that poked out of the ground. IDK how much more of this cold it can take.. thankfully not all of the rhubarb came up yet.
Annie's knee is doing better. less pain. PT again tomorrow. 8 more weeks before she can try putting weight on it..
had snow again last night. gone by this afternoon.
......jiminwisc..........

8 more weeks before she can try putting weight on it.
Holy....that's a long time!
It's already been a couple weeks?

I am worried about the garlic and rhubarb that poked out of the ground.
Not sure about rhubarb, but the garlic should be fine, even if the tips get nipped.

yeah Aart, the initial orders were three months ,,,no weight at all..
I hope you are right about the rhubarb.
normally I wouldn't be too concerned, but all of them were just planted late last fall..
It has been below freezing almost every night for over a week..
.....jiminwisc......

Back
Top Bottom