good morning,
too cold and wet to do anything outside. had snow yesterday.
On Sunday there were a few rhubarbs up. but since then it has been below freezing at night, so I don't know how they are now. I think they should be OK, though. One was about eight inches tall.
Annie has PT today. she is getting better by the day. She can do her exercises without any help, now. She cannot put any weight on the left leg for two more months. but she is pretty adept at getting out of bed and into her wheel chair by herself.
......jiminwisc.......

good morning,
too cold and wet to do anything outside. had snow yesterday.
On Sunday there were a few rhubarbs up. but since then it has been below freezing at night, so I don't know how they are now. I think they should be OK, though. One was about eight inches tall.
Annie has PT today. she is getting better by the day. She can do her exercises without any help, now. She cannot put any weight on the left leg for two more months. but she is pretty adept at getting out of bed and into her wheel chair by herself.
......jiminwisc.......
Glad Annie is getting better.
36 and snowing here.
I get my first covid shot today, figues it's snowing.

I bought a lawn sweeper, I had to do some repair on it. I have not tried it out yet.
It will not work to pull it behind the mower, because the mower throws the grass to the side. So I will have to make a special trip after I am done mowing.
I checked for rhubarb and garlic yesterday.
not coming up yet. I have them both heavily covered with straw so they are probably not warming up too quickly.
and the ground is wet which makes it colder, too.
.......jiminwisc....
Can't you pull it with the tractor when the tractor is not cutting grass?

Yes, I will have to pull the sweeper after the grass is finished being cut.
Yesterday I checked the rhubarb. Now there is all kinds of it poking up through the thick straw mulch. the cold temps don't seem to bother it.. AND the garlic is all up, too.. After today it looks like the real cold will be over. Oh sure, we might get a little snow yet.
..........jiminwisc........

Only 8 days to the big swap in Glen Allen VA. Very excited. Getting ready to go, been hatching lots of chicks.
20210423_104551.jpg

Back
Top Bottom