Supposed to get a couple inches of rain today and overnight.
Lake-shore flooding warnings are out, pretty windy here at times.
Hope that rain is spread out so garage doesn't flood again.

Gotta get geared up to slaughter those cockerels this week, they are being a real PITA.

Oh, and...... @aliciaplus3 started a build thread, if y'all want to follow along:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/alicias-growout-addition.1330577/

Supposed to get a couple inches of rain today and overnight.
Lake-shore flooding warnings are out, pretty windy here at times.
Hope that rain is spread out so garage doesn't flood again.

Gotta get geared up to slaughter those cockerels this week, they are being a real PITA.

Oh, and...... @aliciaplus3 started a build thread, if y'all want to follow along:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/alicias-growout-addition.1330577/
Thank you aart I didnt know how to make a link.

after the rain it cleared up and is nice and sunny. now it is windy. feels real autumny ..
Frankie, the big white dog in my avatar, went missing yesterday..
She is quite old. Lately she has slowed down a lot.. We figure she snuck off and died.
I checked a couple of her favorite cool spots .
the one under the non running truck I cannot check because it is very low to the ground and we cannot see very far under it..
that is where the pups always ran to; to get away from us and hide..
.....jiminwisc.....

after the rain it cleared up and is nice and sunny. now it is windy. feels real autumny ..
She is quite old. Lately she has slowed down a lot.. We figure she snuck off and died.
the one under the non running truck I cannot check because it is very low to the ground and we cannot see very far under it..
.....jiminwisc.....

Oh no..:hugs

I hope you find her or she comes back soon. :fl

The uncertainty is the worst I think.

.....jiminwisc.....
OhNo. :(

.....jiminwisc.....
Sorry she is missing
Hope you find her, one way or another. It's easier to find them dead than half dead and have to put them down

Back
Top Bottom