I have never found an arrowhead.
There is a farmer's field close to where my sister lives. Her kids found many arrowheads in that field. I never understood how so many could be localized like that. was it an ancient battlefield ? Was someone shooting at an animal and just kept missing? lolol

I have never found an arrowhead.
There is a farmer's field close to where my sister lives. Her kids found many arrowheads in that field. I never understood how so many could be localized like that. was it an ancient battlefield ? Was someone shooting at an animal and just kept missing? lolol
Meadow that animals were easier to shoot in for hundreds of years.
Village where they made them close by is another possibility.

where we live is near a small river.
Annie's grand parents lived on this piece of land way back in the 1800's
her grandma told us that the native americans used to travel up and down the river. occasionally they would camp overnight here.
grandma didn't give much details.
we don't know if it was families or maybe young boys ,?

I had neck therapy today. I feel pretty good right now, so far.
worked on the rototiller for a bit, can't keep it from kicking back when I pull the starter rope.
gave up on that for now.
bought a can of great stuff foam crack and hole filler foam. I sprayed it into the valve stem of the inner tube on the yard cart. It seemed to work. the tire is very hard. a lot of foam leaked back out of the valve stem. I expected that. It made a big mess on the tire, I expected that, too. I am letting it cure until at least tomorrow. that tire should never go flat again.

I get to see the cardiologist tomorrow. Follow up visit for my palpitations.
Good news, i got my new exercise gear ordered! Mask, fins, and snorkel. So i can look for rocks and arrowheads in the bottom of the river.
Don't forget to come up for air once in awhile.
yesterday was a very nice day here.
I hope today is similar.
I cut a few skapes from the garlic.
today I want to see if I can get all the rest cut.

A neighbor had some solid 6x12x4" cinder blocks sitting in her yard for several months. I asked if she wanted/needed them, and if not, might I get them out of her way...?

SCORE! 10 bocks for various projects. I've already put 5 to good use.

It's funny how, to a DIYer, people leave bars of gold just laying around their yards. :D

Back
Top Bottom