the big news here today is:
after seven months, Ollie is home.
for you who don't know, Ollie is my
Oliver 55 tractor. I sent him to the fixit shop the day before Thanksgiving. He had a cracked head. Parts are hard to find for a 65 year old tractor.

and expensive, too.
Glad they could fix him up 😉

Glad they could fix him up 😉
Meeee Too.
to celebrate, Annie said she would bake a rhubarb pie for me. but not tonight.
today I cut the tip off of the opposite cordon on the grape that is doing so much better than all the rest
now the two cordons on the lower wire should receive more nourishment . they are already reaching along the wire about a foot. they have about two more feet to go by fall.. they should make it.

always nice to sell something you didn't want to keep..
I am going to pick enough rhubarb for a pie. not supposed to pick it the first year, but I have lots of plants. One stalk off of several won't harm anything. If I wait until next year, I could be dead, . that would mean no pie and that would make me mad.
I didn't get to ride Ollie yet. It rained all morning here. not hard rain, just off and on light showers.
good, I still have not had to hook up the water hose yet.
today I am going to freeze garlic skapes. in the form of pesto. I will put it into ice cube trays to freeze. then after a day or so, I will put the cubes into air tight containers and keep frozen.

the big news here today is:
after seven months, Ollie is home.
for you who don't know, Ollie is my
Oliver 55 tractor. I sent him to the fixit shop the day before Thanksgiving. He had a cracked head. Parts are hard to find for a 65 year old tractor.

and expensive, too.
That's a great feeling to get your special tools back after an absence.

Back
Top Bottom