I am fine, just makes me feel out of control. I used to be sure footed. Walked barefoot most of the time as a youngster.
I do an exercise program on PBS called Classical stretch. It helps with balance along with low impact aerobics and stretching,

I was all packed up and ready to go to a swap Saturday. The truck started acting odd about halfway there. I looked and saw fluid dripping out under the engine. Stuck a finger in it. Felt like oil. So i bought some oil, poured it in and headed for home. But decided i might not have enough oil so i went to Walmart. Decided to call my friend Nancy to see if she could pick up the animals and i. Good thing she has a big van. I dropped off the truck at the Chevy dealer.
Turns out it was transmission fluid, the hose had busted so i was driving without fluid! Good thing i didn't drive all the way home.

I was all packed up and ready to go to a swap Saturday. The truck started acting odd about halfway there. I looked and saw fluid dripping out under the engine. Stuck a finger in it. Felt like oil. So i bought some oil, poured it in and headed for home. But decided i might not have enough oil so i went to Walmart. Decided to call my friend Nancy to see if she could pick up the animals and i. Good thing she has a big van. I dropped off the truck at the Chevy dealer.
Turns out it was transmission fluid, the hose had busted so i was driving without fluid! Good thing i didn't drive all the way home.
Glad you didn't try to get home.
Does your truck have a transmission dipstick? I know my Ford escape doesn't

Oh Cappy, just what a body doesn't need.
I feel so badly for you.
Our Buick is gradually falling apart. We hope to
make it last until Sept. No way do we want to
spend the $$$ for a brand new vehicle.
Annie's sister has a 2009 Nissan that she will sell
to us for $5oo.oo. but we have to wait until Sept.
Gone are the days when one could pick up a half
way decent used car for $1oo.oo.
Alas, there are no more rich uncles left to leave
us a small fortune. lol

Back
Top Bottom