Hubby put in a water filter system in the kitchen today. We are cutting out bottled water.
We have a gravity type water filter. Love the taste of the water, and NO bottles to discard.
Screenshot_20240202-205557-714.png

Company is My Patriot and they often run sales.

after fighting with this 55 year old copper for several years and patching dozens of pin hole leaks and burst pipes. mopping up water and tossing out soggy boxes and carpet. I will settle for drinking the tiny plastic particles.. I will consider it roughage ..
funny thing about plastic. some of the stores will not send groceries home in plastic bags. but over half of the food products come in plastic containers or wrapped in plastic..

after fighting with this 55 year old copper for several years and patching dozens of pin hole leaks and burst pipes. mopping up water and tossing out soggy boxes and carpet. I will settle for drinking the tiny plastic particles.. I will consider it roughage ..
funny thing about plastic. some of the stores will not send groceries home in plastic bags. but over half of the food products come in plastic containers or wrapped in plastic..
Yeah, I am trying to use less plastic of various types. But it's not always easy.
I was working in the barn, then the pasture yesterday. Good to be outside. Still going below freezing at night. I love having the fire burning in the woodstove.

Back
Top Bottom