hen to vet-am I crazy?

Go Penny!
D.gif
I would do the same to all my chickens, they are all special and have lived through countless hatches and sales (I only keep the favourites from each hatch). Wishing her the best
smile.png

Penny update: She took her medicine just great tonight. She is drinking a lot, but she is eating too. Probably to make up for lost time! Her tail is actually up some tonight! I took her out in the yard and let her walk around. Dr. O said to stay with her for the first few days to see everything that she passes. She was happy pecking at the ground, nibbling grass and just going to all her favorite places to look around. She is a bit aggravated that I have her in a small brooder in the house - so much so that I didn't have the screen top on it and here came Penny wandering into the living room! Her comb is getting red again. I hope she keeps imroving this well!! Thanks again for all the support - you BYC family members are wonderful!!!!

Good luck with your girl. They are not just chickens, but pets. My SO is a a vet so I am lucky. She knows nothing about chickens, but I am making her learn...I take all of mine to clinic when they are sick and we fix them with all the info I find on here.

Back
Top Bottom