Her new friends are here!

MissMonty

Songster
5 Years
Sep 12, 2015
Dayton, OH
Dorito the chicken (chicken that was dumped here) finally is getting some friends. It'll be a slow integration process but here they are! My kids have named them Nacho (the tan Easter Egger) and the other Frito (Black and white)

Not 100% sure on what type Frito is. Both are super tame which is awesome for my kiddos!

8_2.jpg

Frito is a Silver Laced Wyandotte.
Where did you get them? How old are they?

A family friend is moving from her farm and had to get rid of all of her animals. We bought these two off her. She had a whole big flock of them and a flock of ducks she wanted me to buy but I am very proud of myself for resisting!

Such cute names! Hopefully integration will proceed smoothly and Dorito will enjoy having new friends.
Dorito the chicken (chicken that was dumped here) finally is getting some friends. It'll be a slow integration process but here they are! My kids have named them Nacho (the tan Easter Egger) and the other Frito (Black and white)

Not 100% sure on what type Frito is. Both are super tame which is awesome for my kiddos!

View attachment 2454103
Let us know how the integration goes!

Such cute names! Hopefully integration will proceed smoothly and Dorito will enjoy having new friends.

Thanks! We tend to name things with people names or with food names, no in between :p

Let us know how the integration goes!

So far integration is going well. Obviously this will be a slow process. I think I'll have an easier time than others since I'm putting them in a coop that is new to all of them. Obviously I'm still going to take things slow but crossing my fingers it stays a smooth process as it has thus far

Back
Top Bottom