Herbs and Resources, Natural, Organic, and/ or Non GMO and more

Pics
I think instead of focusing on not vaccinating since how many millions are each year and we grew up with no side affects, we should look at all the garbage that is put into our food supply, over use of antibiotics, and preservatives. should be the top worries and your GMO's.

On the subject of the thread...I've recently discovered Shepherd's Purse for bleeding.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capsella_bursa-pastoris
It's a common cruciferous "weed" that flourishes across North America in the summer. Effective as a tincture or poultice, and the entire plant is edible.

I was dealing with prolonged menstruation while travelling and picked up a bottle of tincture after doing some internet research. This stuff is IMMEDIATELY effective as a vasoconstrictor - as you drink it (I added 15 drops to raspberry-leaf tea) you can feel a "tightening" sensation. I stopped bleeding within an hour of drinking the tea, and after a few days of waning treatment returned to a normal cycle. Upon further research, I found that it was used in WWI as a battlefield medicine when conventional medicine became scarce. I'll be wild-crafting tincture this summer and keeping it around in case of emergencies.

Here's the botanical.com entry for more info on medicinal uses: http://www.botanical.com/botanical/mgmh/s/shephe47.html
Awesome.

I think instead of focusing on not vaccinating since how many millions are each year and we grew up with no side affects, we should look at all the garbage that is put into our food supply, over use of antibiotics, and preservatives. should be the top worries and your GMO's.
Absolutley, but the stuff that causes damage that is also in our food gets injected directly into the body. So I have my issues with that too. And yes for certain things my kids are vaccinated, and yes I have issues with my children's ability to sit still and be focused, despite their excellent and safe diet.

This can go back to trying to fix what is not broken, by this I mean our vaccinations of say the 60's we didn't have reported side effects it wasn't until they decided to improve on the vaccines that some problems arose. I think yes there was I'm sure some bad batches. So out of curiosity what inoculations don't your kids get?

Quote: Polio is a different category because of the severity of the condition and no viable treatment. I choose to accept the vaccine as the risks of the vaccine outweigh the risk of polio and the permanent damage it causes.. ie paralysis.

But injecting certain additives directly into the body especially a tine human being in my opinion is wrong. We all have our own beliefs, but it is unnatural and harmful here are ingredients feel free to research the effects of them.

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/additives.htm

Common substances found in vaccines include:
  • Aluminum gels or salts of aluminum which are added as adjuvants to help the vaccine stimulate a better response. Adjuvants help promote an earlier, more potent response, and more persistent immune response to the vaccine.

See also: "Aluminum in Vaccines: What you should know"
    icon_exit_disclaimer.gif
    icon_pdf.gif
    [ 579KB / 2 pages] Also available in Spanish
    icon_exit_disclaimer.gif
    icon_pdf.gif
    [579KB / 2 pages]
  • Antibiotics which are added to some vaccines to prevent the growth of germs (bacteria) during production and storage of the vaccine. No vaccine produced in the United States contains penicillin.
  • Egg protein is found in yellow fever and most influenza vaccines, which are prepared using chicken eggs. Ordinarily, persons who are able to eat eggs or egg products safely can receive these vaccines.
  • Formaldehyde is used to inactivate bacterial products for toxoid vaccines (these are vaccines that use an inactive bacterial toxin to produce immunity). It is also used to kill unwanted viruses and bacteria that might contaminate the vaccine during production. Formaldehyde is removed from the vaccine before it is packaged, leaving only a trace.
  • Monosodium glutamate (MSG) and 2-phenoxy-ethanol which are used as stabilizers in a few vaccines to help the vaccine remain unchanged when exposed to heat, light, acidity, or humidity.
  • Thimerosal is a mercury-containing preservative that is added to vials of vaccine containing more than one dose to prevent contamination and growth of potentially harmful bacteria.

aside from political views which i am not focusing on you can see the other info

http://www.naturalnews.com/035431_vaccine_ingredients_side_effects_MSG.html#

This can go back to trying to fix what is not broken, by this I mean our vaccinations of say the 60's we didn't have reported side effects it wasn't until they decided to improve on the vaccines that some problems arose. I think yes there was I'm sure some bad batches. So out of curiosity what inoculations don't your kids get?
Yes like Pharmasutacles, they add so much to it that people allergies to them are on the rise. keep the stuff simple. Sheesh.

I was educated after the fact, but I avoided STD related and chicken pox. for various reasons. I never to flu either.

My argument was what the poster said if they are sure that vaccines work.. then why are they scared of the few unvaccinated children not being vaccinated for the sake of the vaccinated ones?

vaccines don't prevent you from getting the illness just you don't get it as bad so chicken pox, measles etc are no longer killers. Here CDC explains it better than I.
How Vaccines Prevent Diseases

The diseases that vaccines prevent can be dangerous, or even deadly. Vaccines reduce the risk of infection by working with the body's natural defenses to help it safely develop immunity to disease.
When germs, such as bacteria or viruses, invade the body, they attack and multiply. This invasion is called an infection, and the infection is what causes illness. The immune system then has to fight the infection. Once it fights off the infection, the body is left with a supply of cells that help recognize and fight that disease in the future.
Vaccines help develop immunity by imitating an infection, but this "imitation" infection does not cause illness. It does, however, cause the immune system to develop the same response as it does to a real infection so the body can recognize and fight the vaccine-preventable disease in the future. Sometimes, after getting a vaccine, the imitation infection can cause minor symptoms, such as fever. Such minor symptoms are normal and should be expected as the body builds immunity. retrieved from http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/parents/vaccine-decision/prevent-diseases.html
So you may become sick if exposed just like the flu shot if you become infected with the one the vaccine was developed for you will get a less severe case.

Since a runny nose is often associated with a cold, Echinacea, Peppermint,and Astragalus a Chinese medicine are a few good choices. runny nose caused by allergies a good choice Butterbur a native american healing herb.

Back
Top Bottom