Here are two of Asher's beautys I hatched out :D

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Hangin Wit My Peeps, Oct 1, 2009.

1. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    The hen:

[​IMG]

Here is my lil sweet roo

[​IMG]

2. Camelot Farms

Camelot Farms Chickenista

I adore cochins!!
    Yours are too cute!

3. YakLady

YakLady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2009
    Detroit area
    OMG!!!! They are beautiful! I had a little 10 week old named Petunia that I had brought home when she was 2 days old. I loved Petunia dearly. A raccoon got her, and I've been scared to death to have more babies since. A lady scientist gave me a bunch of adult hens and a roo of mixed breeds. Great layers, but not so pretty. I think this Spring I'll try again. I want some more little cochin bantams so badly-they're too cute!

4. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    Thanks everyone [​IMG] I am just in love with this breed and if anything happened to them I would be so depressed. Yak so sorry for your loss [​IMG] These guys still have a little growing to do but should be getting eggs soon if you want any let me know. I did have one of the hens laying for about a month and then she quit for some reason. I hear they do that so I wait patiently. I don't really care if they ever lay...I just have to have them [​IMG] I just hatched out three more babies from a different breeder to add to the crew later. Now I have three different lines to work with [​IMG]

5. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

They're lovely! Cindy has always had nice banty Cochins.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by