Here I Come, Colorado!

PepsNick

Back to Business
9 Years
May 9, 2010
Egglanta, GA
Woo-hoo! I just bought plain tickets to Denver for next week to visit my cousins. Since they moved away from ATL I hardly get to see them anymore. I'm so excited! They live in Castlerock, a town outside of Denver in a new house that I've only seen once before. Hopefully it will snow while I'm there! They often see deer, bobcats, wolves, bears and hopefully I'll get to see a lot of it. Yay! Sorry... I'm just real excited. For the Coloradans out there- what's the weather like?

It's 10 am right now and 46 degrees. High will probably be mid fifties. Snow flurries possible today. No major snow expected this week. Castle Rock is about 800 ft higher than Denver so when they get snow it's usually heavier than Denver. Maybe you can get them to take you up to the mountains while you're here. Plenty of snow there.

Thanks, Dawg.

Hmm, well we're planning on going on a ski trip if we can. Just for a few days. We also have some relatives in the Springs that we'll be visiting, too.

Yep, hit the hills and you'll have all the snow you can handle. But down here it's drier than dry
sad.png

Have fun and enjoy CO
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom