HERE IT IS,The ultimate ROOST!

countrygirl4513

Crowing
15 Years
Apr 14, 2007
Portland TN
Okay ya'll I've invented a roost and I feel that it is the bomb as far as roost go. It's rust proof, rain proof, rot proof and best of all it's chicken proof !However... I don't have pics yet, will soon though. My DH says I should patent it before I reveal it. I don't know how to patent anything. Any clues?
Whose to say,...somebody may already have had this brainstorm... but it is totally neat. I was fed up with the ole branches and blocks thing. Since my kids have gotten so pudgy, they were knocking the things down. So I got out pen and pad and started brainstorming. In 5 minutes I had the plans made and put it into action this weekend. The chickies were afraid of it at first, then they realized..."Hey, Mom made us a new roost, she really loves us." And they hopped right on up.

Last edited:
mdbucks wrote:
Did you use my Idea from a previous thread?? I was wondering why you didn't come back on that thread

Hook me up mdbucks...which thread was that? I'll go back and re-read it. I'm lucky to get on the computer at all with my teen boys on it constantly. Sometimes it's days before I can get back on here.​

I wanna see! Pics!!!!
D.gif

I don't have a digital camera, so I have to go about it the old fashioned way. I just thought of a modification I want to do to it anyway, so I will wait to show them to you after I do that.

Back
Top Bottom