Here we are once again! UPDATE! NEW pics pg 3

Quote:
I did a little search found this thread
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=9268

Yup, that should help you out!
smile.png
I really like it because none of the still hatching eggs have gotten rolled around because of it!

WE HAVE 13 OUT! Including our very own Barred Rock, which is like our first generation that we've bred ourself! It's very exciting! There are two more cochins almost completely out, and I see more pips. Yay!

We now have 18 out! I had to help two, and luckily they made it!
big_smile.png
Two more look like they are going to hopefully hatch, one I may have to also help, but I'm giving it time to do it on its own, but it seems to be getting weaker, so I'll see how it is in an hour.

Ok here is what I believe will be the final count, because there the remaining eggs look like they wont be hatching.
10 seramas
1 barred rock
9 cochins

I'll get pictures up later today!

I actually had about the same. :| Even though they didn't get banged around by the other chicks, I have about the same that are fully developed and didn't hatch, but that could be for other reasons, who knows... I also noticed they sometimes had trouble getting out of the shell even when they had taken the top off, because they're inda stuck sitting in the shell bottom thats facing up, so it takes them a while to eventually fall out.

chicks_seramacochin004.jpg

chicks_seramacochin005.jpg

chicks_seramacochin006.jpg

Don't mind the wet looking ones. Most of them are just crusty, only two are actually wet, and that's because they needed a sponge bath because their entire backs were coated in something.

Aren't they precious????
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom