HERE WE GO AGAIN Anyone SETTING Aug 30th - Sept 8th join me!!

I can't remember what kind of incubator you're using?? Could it be that the temp ran a little low this hatch? If the temp is low, they'll hatch late, high and they'll hatch early.

no 37.7 which is 100 and if i ever open to top water up i cover with damp kitchen roll , but if its that then why do some hatch and some dont ?? also i always water test on day 22 if ive had one hatch and no sign so they are wet then ???

update on my chick that wouldnt stand , its been 3 hours + since i put the rubber bands on blues legs and he / she is trying its best to master the art of standing . he she is getting on its feet but wobbles im very happy with blues progress and im sure this time tomorrow will be standing without the wobble , well
fl.gif
, has had a little peck at food and a few drops of water

here is a sneak peak of what i been getting all night and slowly putting with my broody hen which let me tell u is very protective.....

2 blue cochins

2 partridge cochins

1 black cochin

2 more partridge cochin

aslo have 2 more in the bator with 1 blue and 4 more cochin eggs pip.....

ok so out of 14, 13 hatched 6 of them where shipped eggs which was the partridge cochin here is what i came out with.....

2 blue

3 black

1 white that looks like it has paint colors

then i also got this odd one..

plus the 6 partridge cochin.........

I thought I would post some pictures of my chicks that are 5 1/2 weeks old now. Hope you don't mind. I'm not asking for which looks like a boy or a girl but I have to say that there seems to be some larger bumpy combs on some of these babies. Only time will tell...

LAVENDER

BUFF

PARTRIDGE

B/S

BLACK

PORCELAIN

Wish I could have got a better full body picture of the Lavender but it was squawking like stuck pig and wouldn't hold still long enough.

I thought I would post some pictures of my chicks that are 5 1/2 weeks old now. Hope you don't mind. I'm not asking for which looks like a boy or a girl but I have to say that there seems to be some larger bumpy combs on some of these babies. Only time will tell...

LAVENDER

BUFF

PARTRIDGE

B/S

BLACK

PORCELAIN

Wish I could have got a better full body picture of the Lavender but it was squawking like stuck pig and wouldn't hold still long enough.
so cute i love them
love.gif

I'm loving all these baby pictures.

Unfortunately because of the cocci outbreak I really limited my contact with the new babies The past week and as a result, they hate me. Every time I walk into the room the flip :(

Back
Top Bottom