Here we go again - I'm hatching more goslings!!

Awesome to see there are a few of us to hatch along together with a variety of breeds. It will be fun to see everyone's hatchlings next month!

Pete, I do love the look of the utility toulouse. I think I may prefer it over the plump dewlap variety. I already got confirmation that my toulouse eggs are getting shipped in the morning and I am confident Celtic will get her african eggs out to me tomorrow too. My fingers are crossed that your eggs are fertile. At least you do not have to worry about them getting damaged in shipping.

Last edited:
Hi its early here for the breeding season and at the moment waiting for the rest to start laying but there is some mating and nesting amongst the Dewlaps and Sebastopols. I would think in the next week or so we should start getting more eggs.

Iain, I will join you too! Setting Toulouse, Buff American, Blue American and Sebastopol. Going to box your eggs tonight, and look for one more in the morning then they will sent. Want any surprise eggs? Only waterfowl though, no chicken.

Yay! This is going to be awesome! Celtic, I would LOVE some extra surprise eggs! Thanks!!

smile.png

Sue
frow.gif
Glad to see you again.

Celtic
hugs.gif
I think you are great!

My eggs will be at the USPS today... I am confident they will arrive around noon Wednesday, which means I will set them around 10pm that night. Pete, since you are approx. 8 hours ahead, if I set my eggs Wednesday night... that would be Thursday AM for you to set eggs. Don't know if the extra day will bring you another egg... but I realized we had the dates off if we are to synchronize setting.

Back
Top Bottom