Here we go again - I'm hatching more goslings!!

Well, my new Toulouse eggs are a week tomarrow. Tonight, not sign of life, just very watery looking eggs.
hit.gif
I'm like 1 of 8 now.

oh no Marty! I'm sorry.
hugs.gif

Yea, what a drag. Looks like Ill have one big one, and maybe one little one sent with the sebbies. I wanted more big ones, or else I have to sell him or eat him.

Poor Erin, the post office is mean to her eggs. :-(

Yea, what a drag. Looks like Ill have one big one, and maybe one little one sent with the sebbies. I wanted more big ones, or else I have to sell him or eat him.

Poor Erin, the post office is mean to her eggs. :-(

to bad your not looking for embdens looks like i'm gonna have a bunch

Marty, that is awful. :( my detached air cell egg quit on me in the last few days. Today is day 5 on the 2 new eggs and no spiders yet. At least I feel really good about the one Erin egg and all 3 dewlaps are rocking it!!

I think my last Toulouse egg finally started to internally pip, so I just moved it to hatcher. It would be so awesome if all 5 hatch!

Marty, that is awful.
sad.png
my detached air cell egg quit on me in the last few days. Today is day 5 on the 2 new eggs and no spiders yet. At least I feel really good about the one Erin egg and all 3 dewlaps are rocking it!!
I think my last Toulouse egg finally started to internally pip, so I just moved it to hatcher. It would be so awesome if all 5 hatch!

yes but the little darlings are gonna make us wait till at least tomarow to see their faces
hugs.gif

Sorry to hear about your eggs Marty. I can empathize. It is hard to start eggs that just don't have a chance. You are looking for some cute babies and all you end up with are bad eggs. So disappointing.

this morning the first one pipped has a hinge but has not opened the door so we can see him, the Embden is moving good but not externally pipped.... starting to worrry about air supply
idunno.gif
the last is working hard to internally pip so we shall see. At least everyone is moveing well at the moment.

Same here, Sue! Just woke up and checked my goosies. My african has made a few more cracks into shell. No evidence of the other 4 externally pipped yet, although, unless my eyes are playing tricks on me, my big toulouse may have pipped a pinhole yesterday. Humidity has been between 78-80% and temp holding steady. I only opened bator once to slip egg #5 into it last night before bed, since it looked like it finally was close to internally pipping.

Today is day 30. Surely my africans should hatch today. Still figuring my toulouse are more on track for a 31-32 day hatch. Today is going to be a LONG day if I don't see a pip in any of my toulouse eggs soon!

Same here, Sue! Just woke up and checked my goosies. My african has made a few more cracks into shell. No evidence of the other 4 externally pipped yet, although, unless my eyes are playing tricks on me, my big toulouse may have pipped a pinhole yesterday. Humidity has been between 78-80% and temp holding steady. I only opened bator once to slip egg #5 into it last night before bed, since it looked like it finally was close to internally pipping.

Today is day 30. Surely my africans should hatch today. Still figuring my toulouse are more on track for a 31-32 day hatch. Today is going to be a LONG day if I don't see a pip in any of my toulouse eggs soon!

I know thats right... my humidity is about 70-75%. I still have the 2 in the cooker because I keep looking at them... dont want to crash the humidity in the hatcher,

My big boy toulouse has a true external pip, right on the sweet spot! The 2nd toulouse is whacking hard at the sweet spot too! I hear a lot of babies clicking with my steth too, so I am thinking all 5 are still going strong.
yesss.gif

Back
Top Bottom