Here we go again - I'm hatching more goslings!!

Animaladdictions, Carole Roberts is selling dewlap toulouse goslings right now. Her email is [email protected].

Erin,
wee.gif
SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!! Pretty babies and you got a BUFF!!!!!!!

Animaladdictions, Carole Roberts is selling dewlap toulouse goslings right now. Her email is [email protected].

Erin,
wee.gif

I know, that one was not even labeled buff! So that must have been that gene passing. I was so excited, that one was pipped this morning when I came home from work there it was... I looked at hubby and said WE GOT A BUFF...his favorite is the buff. I hope we get a couple more, that would be awesome! 2 more nests to hatch and more hatching now...now I'm like ya'll patiently waiting and its KILLING ME!!
lol.png

I know, that one was not even labeled buff! So that must have been that gene passing. I was so excited, that one was pipped this morning when I came home from work there it was... I looked at hubby and said WE GOT A BUFF...his favorite is the buff. I hope we get a couple more, that would be awesome! 2 more nests to hatch and more hatching now...now I'm like ya'll patiently waiting and its KILLING ME!!
lol.png
Congrats on the new babies, and the BUFF! And about the waiting, get used to it.
gig.gif
They really like to make a grand appearance.

2 external pips now... I dont expect the last of the 6 to external till morning and by then his/her siblings are gonna be hatching,lol
Marty's goose as a tiny baby
0ef97614.jpg

Yesterday laying in my arm
3b8c561a.jpg

Our newest peaches baby
5033944e.jpg

Two other new hatchlings
90424b9f.jpg
adorable... Marty your flock will be extreamly pretty
Iain, we have adult ganders who REFUSE to look down and trip daily. They look around "I ment to do that" on their faces. The lower the lip the better on items around them.
Julie good call on the shell cap to hold the humidity in.
great... trippy ganders
th.gif
... sound like teenage boys when they get into that akward stage
Celtic, I'm so excited about you shipping me the four goslings. Was the pic above of the color girl? Do you have any pics of the white curly pair for Ruth and Julia? They are totally excited. They even loaded the diswasher for me.
love.gif
celebrate.gif

The start of the hatching here!!!!!!!!!!!
wee.gif
Here's BABIES!!!!!

WE GOT A BUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif

There are more pipped and 2 of the nests still haven't started hatching yet....Come on babies!!
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
jumpy.gif

Erin,
wee.gif
x2
Congrats on the new babies, and the BUFF! And about the waiting, get used to it.
gig.gif
They really like to make a grand appearance.
x2

Sorry to keep bugging you guys, but gosling has moved out enough to where he's blocking the hole I made. I can't get a qtip in there to moisten membranes. So I'm guessing since I can't get in, humidity can't get out right? He's also broken off another chunk of shell
clap.gif
, and his bill is under the shell to the side so I'm hoping he's starting to zip.
fl.gif

Julie if it's shifted then it does sound like it could have turned to start zipping. Oh and saw ear
Over the color mentioned. Africans can look very black in shell, haven't hatched Canada geese before so no idea. I know peachick on here has cackling (small Canada geese) bet she has pictures on her website of goslings.

Back
Top Bottom