Here we go again - I'm hatching more goslings!!

winnie in middle of willow and bud
love.gif

Hi everyone. Hows the babies? Loved the pics. thought I'd posted it, but apparently I typed and left the scene without submitting. (sorry)

ATTENTION IAIN - here are a few pics! I got home from dinner, and dashed out dressed up in heels to snap these pics. They are so tame that they kept sticking faces in the way. Silly babies.

Here is a pic of one of the buff dewlap (hatched 5/10) and behind him is stromy, the lone grey dewlap toulouse.

Here again are several buff dewlap toulouse juviniles, stormy, and thanksgiving, the turkey from March who has adoopted the young goslings, and hangs with them and sleeps with them at night in lockup.

(sorry, the pics are a repeat of Hatch Day posting)

Marty, thanks for sharing!! I love them!!! So cute!!! It is fun to compare them to mine as they grow up. Barley and Nutmeg (one of my other buff girls) look almost grown up. Your buff is only 2 days older than my greys. Found out today Spirit is 9 lbs!

I haven't been around in quite some time. I took some photos this morning of the final two Pomeranian goslings I hatched from my pair's eggs.
They hatched on Mother's day and have really started growing like crazy the last few days. By the looks of the bills and legs, I have a goose and a gander.

My kids have named them Shaazam (male) and Bazinga (female).

Here they are swimming in the pond with their buddy Griffin (back left): Our crippled gosling (he is pretty much a house pet....I take him out to swim a couple times a day)

Here is a photo of three of the six goslings I got from Kawonu's stock this year: They range in age from 3 months down to 2.5 months.

And here are the ones I have left from those I hatched out from my original pair's eggs in January this year....Caboosh, Tucker, Church, and Donut....

And for fun, the Standard Toulouse gander I got from McMurray (I also have a goose) in early April.

I called them Ozzie and Harriet.

MrsMagoo, Caboosh is just stunning! The kids look very happy too, can't believe how big everyone is getting. Hope you don't mind, I keep sending people your way and to Kawonu when they email asking about Poms.

Back
Top Bottom