Here we go again! *update*

Razadia

The Odd One
11 Years
Apr 7, 2011
Montgomery, Alabama
Tomorrow I'm setting my final batch of the year and first hatch of next year.
celebrate.gif
I'm excited that I can hatch again and again when I want to. This batch will be 9 full RIR and 3 RIR/BA. I'm hoping to get one roo out of the RIR/BA eggs for my dad's "Breeding Project". So, who else is setting up to hatch next month?

Last edited:
I am! I have a broody with a random assortment of a dozen eggs (not one of which is hers…haha) due for January 8th. Not exactly on time with yours, but looking forward to the little chicks of January!

Last edited:
Mine are due just a few days after your's. I collected my last egg this morning (it was a RIR like I thought it would be) and now they're in the bator! I'm excited. I missed hatching.

Ive got one batch a week in and am setting another either tomorrow or Saturday. Silkies, sizzles, and Swedish flower hens. I'm incubating in my new incubator and hatching in the old one.

Day 10 for my sizzles and silkies. One wiggled a leg when I peeked in. Amazing how much they grow in just a few days. Set 16 more Swedish flower eggs yesterday. Waiting on one more shipment and my incubator will be full.

Here's what's in there:
2 of 4 sizzles
4 of 4 silkies
6 of 8 Swedish
And the 16 new Swedish, 12 more coming

I GOT AN INCUBATOR IN OCTOBER. SO FAR I HAVE HATCHED FIVE OUT OF FIVE BO/RIR (two roos and three hens) One out of five (two year old cracked my eggs:() Runner/East Indie Ducks, and i just got done setting six eggs this morning, five BO/RIR andone leghorn/BO im addicted to hatching eggs
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom