Here's my debit card! Someone please......

Quote:
If I'm not mistaken, this allways kernels would work for you. It's non-medicated, 18% protein, a starter/grower/layer feed; without added calcium. All my birds love the black rooster and it makes their feathers look so good.

Em, if they ever start a grocery delivery business around here I promise you I will never leave the farm again. That's a fact. I hate going into town.

I have my big girls on Dumor finisher right now. It's 15% protein (the lowest I could find) but it has some added calcium. Is that bad for them? I'm not sure if it's the feed or just the fact that they are Cornish X but man do they look rough some mornings!

And don't worry about not leaving the house. I go to town once every 2-3 weeks. That way I don't spend more than I need to and I don't have to deal with more people than I can handle
hide.gif

Quote:
I think even without the carbonation Ranchy would pop and zing (and make a few other noises). Remember, she's old!
hide.gif

Quote:
If I'm not mistaken, this allways kernels would work for you. It's non-medicated, 18% protein, a starter/grower/layer feed; without added calcium. All my birds love the black rooster and it makes their feathers look so good.

Em, if they ever start a grocery delivery business around here I promise you I will never leave the farm again. That's a fact. I hate going into town.

I have my big girls on Dumor finisher right now. It's 15% protein (the lowest I could find) but it has some added calcium. Is that bad for them? I'm not sure if it's the feed or just the fact that they are Cornish X but man do they look rough some mornings!

And don't worry about not leaving the house. I go to town once every 2-3 weeks. That way I don't spend more than I need to and I don't have to deal with more people than I can handle
hide.gif

I didn't want to leave your question unanswered, but I honestly don't know what you are supposed to feed CXs as a finisher. I kept mine as pets/layers, so they ate the same thing as my layers which was the allway kernels.

Quote:
I think even without the carbonation Ranchy would pop and zing (and make a few other noises). Remember, she's old!
hide.gif

Please note that Grits has a 10% chance or error. It's even her title.
roll.png

I hate to leave the house anymore. When I get a farm I will more then likely never leave and send others to do errands. I just don't seem to like to go any where anymore.

Quote:
hide.gif

Please note that Grits has a 10% chance or error. It's even her title.
roll.png

*gasping for breath*
lau.gif

I think hermit is my middle name
cool.png

Mission accomplished. Except, there's a side story (isn't there always where Gritty is concerned??)

MR. Gritty failed to tell MRS. Gritty that her jeep was running on fumes. He was the last one to drive it. I could have taken Mr. Gritty's jeep, but it has this ridiculously tall lift kit on it that IMHO only makes it good for one thing, painting the top of the Empire State Building.
roll.png

So, running on fumes required that I make a detour in my jeep to visit the local terrorist aka the gas station to be robbed of an arm, a leg and a kidney.

I don't normally take that route. I'm so glad I did. One of my neighbors has minature donkeys for sale.
ya.gif
I hear they are good livestock guardians. If DH had put go juice in my jeep as he should have I never would have known about the baby donkeys.

Paybacks are a..... Well, paybacks are paybacks
wink.png

Coming back from the feed store, seeing that "dead end" sign, knowing that once I cross the cattle guard and travel exactly one quarter mile I am HOME, always put a big
big_smile.png
on my face.

Back
Top Bottom