Heritage Large Fowl - Phase II

I think someone was looking for bantam Wyandotte here? Maybe this guy has what you want or knows someone who might?
I have 6+ Chocolate Wyandotte Bantam Hatching Eggs for sale for $25 including shipping. I've decided that I've hatched too many and instead offering these to others. My flock came from Greenfire Farms lines and consist of 10 hens and 4 roos. These eggs will ship out Monday April 14th. I have checked fertility with a successful hatch of my own. If interested put SOLD on the post and send me a PM. Send paypal payment to [email protected]. I will pack them with care and hope that the post office respects the package. I leave it up to the individual to be sure that you can accept hatching eggs. Thanks for looking!

I think someone was looking for bantam Wyandotte here? Maybe this guy has what you want or knows someone who might?
Quote: Originally Posted by roncrna View Post I have 6+ Chocolate Wyandotte Bantam Hatching Eggs for sale for $25 including shipping. I've decided that I've hatched too many and instead offering these to others. My flock came from Greenfire Farms lines and consist of 10 hens and 4 roos. These eggs will ship out Monday April 14th. I have checked fertility with a successful hatch of my own. If interested put SOLD on the post and send me a PM. Send paypal payment to [email protected]. I will pack them with care and hope that the post office respects the package. I leave it up to the individual to be sure that you can accept hatching eggs. Thanks for looking!
---
Hey that's a great lead, subhanalah!
I found one too but don't know if it is the colors they were looking for.
These are started birds, not eggs::
.http://www.foleyswaterfowl.com/forsale.htm
Best,
Karen

Last edited:
I have 2 hatchery white leghorns that handled -25 with out lighting, heat or codling. Well ventilated but draft free.

I have 2 hatchery white leghorns that handled -25 with out lighting, heat or codling. Well ventilated but draft free.
Hi Adelina,
welcome-byc.gif

Congrats on your Leghorns. They are a great breed! Yours sure handled the cold well! We have a bunch of Leghorn breeders
here on the list breeding from top strains. What color Leghorn are you seeking to add to your flock? The Heritage Leghorns lay
a lot more years than the hatchery ones.
Best Regards,
Karen

Hi Adelina,
welcome-byc.gif

Congrats on your Leghorns. They are a great breed! Yours sure handled the cold well! We have a bunch of Leghorn breeders
here on the list breeding from top strains. What color Leghorn are you seeking to add to your flock? The Heritage Leghorns lay
a lot more years than the hatchery ones.
Best Regards,
Karen
Hi Karen...Your assertion that Heritage leghorns lay for a lot more years makes me wonder...is that because they lay fewer eggs per year, thus spreading them out over a longer period? I'm not trying to be argumentative, I really want to know the facts and I honestly do not.

I do know that all birds have a finite number of eggs and when they are gone...they are GONE.

RON

EDIT: For a P.S. It must be my age getting to me but I find myself oddly attracted to the Buff Leghorns...So much so, I've gone so far as to discuss them with a breeder of Heritage Stock.

To think, I once had a mind that was considered by many to be quite sharp...I suppose age has it's ways of dulling the senses...especially the common ones...
D.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom