Hey, all you lurkers! (I mean YOU!) Register and talk to us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
You ARE a medical problem and everyone is bothered by it!
wee.gif
la la la la Gretchenland!

me,
g

NurseELB...you don't by any chance have a psychology degree, do you?.....
th.gif

Oh, no he didn't...

welcome-byc.gif
to all the new lurkers...bex, Ol'Fashioned, chickentender, buttercup, peoples and eilene...

bun.gif
...fresh fish...
woot.gif
bun.gif

Quote:
I'm glad you decided to join!
smile.png
Not all of us on BYC have chickens at the moment. Some of us are "between chickens," and some are just getting started, and some are just raising a nice virtual flock right now.
smile.png

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif

You aren't weird at all; in fact, the situation you're in is perfectly understandable.

There are a lot of people on here who don't have chickens yet. Some are working to get their city or town regulations changed so that they can have chickens in their backyard. Some (like me) couldn't have them where they live even if the town around them allowed it (I live in a townhouse, so I don't have much of a yard!).

You're welcome to participate here whether you have chickens or not. We'll enjoy your company anyway.

BYC should do some sort of "adopt-a-chicken" donation campaign where one can donate some amount, get an "autographed" picture of one's virtual chicken (to proudly display on the fridge), a little bio of the chicken and some information about its breed and a BYC bumper sticker or something. It would be awesome.

Hey, check out my avatar. That's the only chicken I have right now...and it's metal!
yippiechickie.gif
But I'm reading and learning and enjoying all of you immensely!!

Welcome, lurkers. Happy to meet you!!

Michele

I have to admit...I do alot of lurking here. I joined on the EZ side...I Don't even know how long ago.

I have been leary to get too involved on this side, but am working on it.

Maybe I should bring some of my posts from EZ over to here.....A few of them are quite amusing.

I even did a "back yard soap opera" one over there that was kinda funny....

I may repost that one over here, so ya'll can see just how nutty I am, lol.

Quote:
Wow, cool! Which book was it?

I'm not sure which book Selena was reading, but I've seen BYC mentioned in the appendix of Storey's Book of Poultry Breeds.

(Due to all the publicity BYC has been receiving lately in the news and on the radio, I thought I'd revive this thread and see what happens...)
wink.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom