Hey everyone thank for you company

Underneath my statement in a few pictures that's after I took it off him I've got a picture of what it looks like now cuz I went out there and take a picture of the wound
IMG_20230816_185327369.jpg
IMG_20230816_185126532.jpg

That's what it looks like now

It was coming out of his butt and it made a perfect cone
Can you a take pic of the chicken where the infection came off of?
I it take screenshots by deleting them I had to get them back
Screenshot_20230816-201747.png

Kim the curious Guinea fowl.View attachment 3522787

She has four legs!

Underneath my statement in a few pictures that's after I took it off him I've got a picture of what it looks like now cuz I went out there and take a picture of the wound that's half of the cone so was twice that big around and that was pointing out

I have a sick chinkin and I or anyone I know have seen this.when it starts just looks like he has a little little bum leftovers. But then I know is it got more. So he was out back with the other chickens and I haven't seen him for like a week and then I see them and. There was a cone around his butt about 3 in with the stench the death and I took him and I wash them off and it looked like his skin wasn't like eating rolls red and I got a big chunk of it off and I saved it because it was like an infection. This picture I have is only half of it if it has a cone and I'll be putting the pot that was pointing out at the camera.
That's how it looks after I got them cleaned up his bum hole is fine that's all swollen

I have a sick chinkin and I or anyone I know have seen this.when it starts just looks like he has a little little bum leftovers. But then I know is it got more. So he was out back with the other chickens and I haven't seen him for like a week and then I see them and. There was a cone around his butt about 3 in with the stench the death and I took him and I wash them off and it looked like his skin wasn't like eating rolls red and I got a big chunk of it off and I saved it because it was like an infection. This picture I have is only half of it if it has a cone and I'll be putting the pot that was pointing out at the camera.
They had like fibers look like fibers the outside was Green then it was a couple of little black ones that red and yellow
Screenshot_20230816-201846.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230816-201747.png
    Screenshot_20230816-201747.png
    1 MB · Views: 6
The first picture I was trying to get pictures of were looking fiber is a band of it. In the second picture is half of the cold and that piece the yellow was stuck to him and at the end it was brown. When I was cleaning out I noticed in the middle of the cone it was like dirt because chicken love is we want to get chicken getting better so I had to use my fingers. It also has an awful odor

Back
Top Bottom