Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper? Part 2

It so was. We did wind up with pizza that night.

Last night was taco salad.

Tonight I have some country style ribs in the crockpot. I love cheesy potatoes but haven't made them for years out of respect for the low carbers. Well, tonight they'll just have to suck it up and deal. I want some cheesy taters. Something green will manifest on the plates, not sure at this point exactly what that will be. Maybe some parsley in the potatoes?

Quote:
I fried plantains the other morning for breakfast. First time we have ever had plantain, it is so strange! Can't say that I'm looking forward to a repeat, but my husband liked it.....anyway, we had cinnamon rolls, fruit & dip, deviled eggs with it too.

The other night we had burritos with all the fixins and crockpot Mexican Meat for the filler. Always one of my favs! Saturday night we had spaghetti and meatballs. Tonight we had salad with the last pack of Tuna Creations (smoked tuna) for the topper. OK, I'm done with that stuff....

Last night was boneless skinless thighs as chicken parm. I had some regular bone in thighs I put in the crockpot with a bbq sauce/apricot preserve mixture to have for lunches, etc as The Locusts will be out of school on Friday and the next week is our spring break.

Tonight Honey requested honey mustard chicken. I have asparagus and shrooms and some broccoli, so maybe just a stir fry and some noodles or rice to go with.

Chicken Divan (with someone else's chicken, not ours! :D) . Normally I love it, but this was not a good recipe. Next time I'm gonna chop the chicken up, and the broccoli too. And add more cheese and sherry.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom