Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper? Part 2

Hey all
frow.gif

I so need to get back on here. I'm back at work, and with the commute I need to buckle down on the menu planning. I have ground beef thawing, so maybe taco salad?

Jeepguy, have you looked at this blog?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...KmXSewpRcFvzvGx0kMYjTrA&bvm=bv.72676100,d.cGE

sorry the link came out weird, but it's a good blog post about making your own hamburger helper mixes. We're doing a low-carb thing right now, but I'm keeping it in mind for the future.

Spaghetti. Used a new sauce brand called Wild Oats. It's organic and not too expensive. It was good enough. Only. 90 cents more than the usual cheap stuff we get.

Well, I was trying to be all organized yesterday. I pulled a chicken, ground beef, sausage and a small lasagna from the freezer to thaw. Then, on the way home, I forgot about all that and bought Cheep Chicken at Albertsons. Had fried chicken and salad. It's that time of year I can't get enough fresh tomatoes!

Well, I was trying to be all organized yesterday. I pulled a chicken, ground beef, sausage and a small lasagna from the freezer to thaw. Then, on the way home, I forgot about all that and bought Cheep Chicken at Albertsons. Had fried chicken and salad. It's that time of year I can't get enough fresh tomatoes!
lau.gif
And all along I thought that it was only an old timer like me that did that sort of thing.
gig.gif

lau.gif
And all along I thought that it was only an old timer like me that did that sort of thing.
gig.gif
Well, I was claiming chemo-brain, but seeing as I'm back to work and getting a paycheck, I try not to lean on that too much......want them to feel they're getting their money's worth, you know
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom