Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper? Part 2

I made chicken bacon wraps entirely from leftovers except the bacon! Bacon, leftover broasted chicken, leftover salad, leftover tomato and onion, leftover flour tortillas, blue cheese dressing, and leftover marinade from deli marinated mushrooms. They were amazing! woowoo, so proud of my creative powers, lol!!

Good for you!

I was totally un-creative. I thawed out Brats and was going to have Brats, peppers and onions and cabbage. But then I went to Costco and came home with take and bake pizzas instead.

Good for you!

I was totally un-creative. I thawed out Brats and was going to have Brats, peppers and onions and cabbage. But then I went to Costco and came home with take and bake pizzas instead.
That's what I usually do.
big_smile.png

Honey actually made a request, so we're having Salisbury steaks with gravy, mashed taters and corn. I may even do some brownies or something for dessert. I'd like a fruit desert like apple crisp, but not sure I'm up for the prepping the apples part. Brownie mix is easy
smile.png

I need inspiration. The boys have youth group tonight, so I need something they can eat early, but will be good to hold over for Honey cause he's not home til later. I've got ground beef and a Costco chicken....oh, I still have the brats and some cabbage and peppers. Probably do that, quick and easy.

Brats, cabbage and peppers - that will work. Tonight is 'turkey night' at Cracker Barrel - that's what we will be eating. Tomorrow is supposed to be a snow day, and the Princess is planning a slow cooked roast.
ep.gif
What's with that ? I became the cook 25+ years ago. Should I be worried? Do I need a food taster ?

I'm don't know definitely, but I'm sure a box of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese and hot dogs will be involved. <sigh> Got the grandkids tonight. I may have Froot Loops and call it good.

How did you know what I had for lunch?

I'm totally serious
hide.gif
. I bought hot dogs at Costco and actually made a blue box of mac and cheese with a hot dog. Leftovers are setting on the counter, but I think someone picked all the hot dog out.

Back
Top Bottom