Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper? Part 2

Last night we got daring and got take out from Long Horn steakhouse. I'm thinking that's going to be the last for take out. State is now at 22,255 positive cases, 355 deaths, and 117 positive cases in my county. It's just not worth taking chances. Tonight I will make chicken parmesan and penne pasta and warm up some sourdough bread.

Last night we got daring and got take out from Long Horn steakhouse. I'm thinking that's going to be the last for take out. State is now at 22,255 positive cases, 355 deaths, and 117 positive cases in my county. It's just not worth taking chances. Tonight I will make chicken parmesan and penne pasta and warm up some sourdough bread.
Do you make the sour dough? I'd like to make a sour dough starter. I'm afraid it will turn into a biology experiment gone wrong though.

Do you make the sour dough? I'd like to make a sour dough starter. I'm afraid it will turn into a biology experiment gone wrong though.
@BReeder! If you are interested in getting a good sourdough starter - check out the thread "Any Home Bakers Here?" for a lot of good info. You don't have to read the whole thing, lol, it is long; we have been discussing sourdough starts on the last 4 or 5 pages. I got a starter from @ronott1 (twice) and it is a really good one.

@BReeder! If you are interested in getting a good sourdough starter - check out the thread "Any Home Bakers Here?" for a lot of good info. You don't have to read the whole thing, lol, it is long; we have been discussing sourdough starts on the last 4 or 5 pages. I got a starter from @ronott1 (twice) and it is a really good one.
The starter I send is up and raising bread in two days from start!

@BReeder! Send a pm with a shipping address and I will mail a start to you.

Back
Top Bottom