Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper? Part 2

Quote:
Those look super yummy!!!!!!!

Agreed! Yummo! And I make a lot of quiche and fritattas...take it from me, those DO look super!

I made Salad with Coconut Fried Shrimp tonight. It was to die for!. I wish I'd made another 2 lbs of the shrimp, but my waistline was glad I didn't.
smile.png

coconut_shrimp_salad2.jpg

Last edited:
Not fair - You all are making me hungry this morning with your pictures of your yummy looking dishes. Last night just a simple pork chop, fried green tomato and Saffron rice.

Weather is getting cool here and I can't wait to start making some soup.

Sandee

Hi everyone! I've missed posting here so much!!! It's been ONE CRAZY SUMMER.. and now that it's winding down I'm looking forward to getting into the winter groove again. I have been taking pictures here and there of our meals as I get them done, I've done SOOO much learning over the last few months too. I look forward to catching you all up once I get my albums all updated. I've been working on a cookbook too... I really can't wait to start sharing.

I'm having fun clicking through the previous pages... wish I had more time. Things are slowing down, but I still have a lot of outside work to get done before winter sets in here.. or at least the cold sets in. I'll be back soon!!!

Last night was pork roast, garlic mashed potatoes and 40 minute rolls. No idea what I am making tonight and need to get started...
th.gif

Well I am thinking about dinner already...it is only me tonight. unless someone hops on here with something that turns my crank it might just be eggs....again! That quiche does look awfully inviting however! Terri O

Back
Top Bottom