hi all i have magpie ducks

Luna been going out in the garden next to their pen so that they can see her and today i let her in with them and all of them were fine then i was watching them from the window and the white duck was putting at her feathers and every time luna moved she put her head down and chase her.than spot the male one started putting at her

Sounds like they just don't want to let her into their flock, You have just the other 2 ducks? drake and duck and Luna is dif a female? I don't know maybe you'll just have to keep her separate from the other 2. you could always get another female to keep her company maybe eventually the other 2 would accept them.

I have three female and one male and luna the other two female are fine with her its just that one.
I was wondering is it because luna is only nine weeks old

I have three female and one male and luna the other two female are fine with her its just that one.
I was wondering is it because luna is only nine weeks old

That could be it they know by size if they are young and by actions so that maybe why, give her more time with them but separate once she is mature then try again just letting them have time all together when you are tossing out treats and see if it goes better. My older girls still like to let my year olds know they are boss.

Back
Top Bottom