Hi from Scotland!

theweerabbit

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 25, 2014
Scotland, UK
Hi everyone!

I've loitered a lot on this site and found some really great advice over the last few years so I decided today to join in a little! I've got 20 chickens at the moment. The 4 original ladies are two years old now and have recently been joined by 16 babies which I got from a school egg hatch project and felt sorry for. The "babies" are now 7 weeks old and all different breeds (no idea which ones!) but I need to stop here or else it's going to become obsessional...as if it's not already! Here's what my schedule looks like right now...lol!!!

So just wanted to pop bye and say hi to everyone and also to thank all the people on this forum who have inadvertently helped me with some chicken oriented disasters!

:) xxx

Hi and
welcome-byc.gif
!!

Scotland, eh? You lucky wee rabbit you... I have friends in Inverness. Would love to get out there myself one of these years, but, unfortunately, Im stuck in the USA. Trade places with you!
big_smile.png

Hey I'm from Kentucky how is Scotland ? I have a flock of about 320 chickens now and yes it is addictive I have red sexlinks, amber sexlinks, golden comets, silkies, tetra tints, and I hatched out 17 babies and u have no idea what they are gonna look like lol

images

Welcome to BYC!

Oh, I LOVE your little sign!!!!
love.gif
That seems to me my schedule around here 24/7
tongue.png

So glad you could join our community and welcome to our flock!

Alright theweerabbit,
welcome-byc.gif
great to have you joining the BYC flock
frow.gif

Sounds like you have already found BYC's very useful learning center so I wont waste my time writing you about
caf.gif

If BYC has managed to help you out in anyway it wasn't by accident
highfive.gif
But if you have any questions just ask, as a member you are now part of he conversation, tip's and hint's
cool.png

Some of our pullet's
D.gif

Your to do list is my day all day ...
yippiechickie.gif

gander007
old.gif

Last edited:
Hi and :welcome !!

Scotland, eh?  You lucky wee rabbit you... I have friends in Inverness. Would love to get out there myself one of these years, but, unfortunately, Im stuck in the USA.  Trade places with you! :D

Inverness and the surrounding areas are so lovely! I'm about 4 hours from there. I'll swap you...never been to America :(

Thanks everyone for your welcomes! :)

I can't wait to work my way through the forum. You'll all be fed up with me and my constant questions lol :p

Back
Top Bottom