Hi from SE Michigan!

Romulus Checkin IN.

No birds yet. Just an idea and LOTS of reading to do still.I think I have read all the FAQ's.

Welcome hun!
I'ma newbie here too.. and to raising Chickens-- but we love it! we're the only ones for miles in this BIG agricultural area with chickens! Go figure!

We're up By Ludington on the Lake Michigan Shoreline....

Welcome to the Chicken obsession!!!

big_smile.png

New here also, from South Lyon, MI I've got 8 pullets so far and hopefully will be picking up some frizzles in the next few days. ADDICTED!

Me 'n Chickendad live west of Flint just outside Durand. We got started back in chickens after a 20 year chickenless existence. Our (now adult) children showed in 4-H a little bit back in the day. This year we ordered 25 banties from MMM and have 18 surviving. Chickendad wanted to be sure we had some layers so picked up 8 pullet chicks at a hatchery near Kalamazoo.

The banties are 19 weeks now, the big girls are 16 weeks. We do have 7 roosters and need to rehome at least a couple more of them, so if anyone is interested in bantam cochin roosters, email me.

Hi all! I'm very new, in fact, I don't have any chickens....yet!

I'm moving soon and when I'm in and settled, let the "chicken-ing" begin!

I was raised outside of Flint and now I'm in St. Clair Shores and looking to move to Harrison Twp (not sure, still looking all over....) As far as I know, chickens are allowed in Harrison Twp - anyone know different?

I'd love to be able to make some friends here and potentially visit you and your chickens so I have some idea of what I'm doing! LOL

Thanks!!

Oh and for the Ann Arbor ppl, I just read that they legalized keeping chickens!

Back
Top Bottom