Hi from South Africa

@chameleon I have just realised I implied you are not an expert, sorry didn't mean to offend. My hubby used to say to me, I only get invited to places twice - the second time to apologise
smile.png
gig.gif
I'm not offended at all! I actually didn't even notice any implication. But I am definitely not an expert
wink.png
I hope they all do turn out to be sebrights. They are adorable by the way!

Welcome from the other side of the world in Arkansas. I am sure you will enjoy all the people and info you will find on BYC isn't communication great this day and age people chatting in real time all over the world with common interest's.
Have a nice day or is it night there
Harry

Thanks for the warm welcome. I've already learned so much here. It is great to be able to share experiences with people all over, and so easily. We're 8 hours ahead of you over here so it's evening now.
Have a great day too!

@chameleon hope you enjoyed your break or are you still on it? Hope NN is ok

my chicks are definitely sebriights - didn't ever realise Clever chicken was so good. send pic tomorrow you can see their markings now.

Hope you have a good one..

@chameleon
  hope you enjoyed your break or are you still on it?  Hope NN is ok

my chicks are definitely sebriights - didn't ever realise Clever chicken was so good. send pic tomorrow you can see their markings now.

Hope you have a good one..

Yay!! You got sebrights, so proud of CC. I can't wait to see pics.
I'm still away with the family, but I can't wait to get back and see how NN is doing and get her some company.
Have a good one too.

Hi chameleon still jolling with the family?hope you having fun.
smile.png

Definitely Sebrights,and I have a black bantam roo beautiful I can send you, lol he will be goregous when he grows up- NN wouldn't believe her luck
love.gif

Roo is next to the white one I'm sure she is a hen

Anyway you have fun

Hi chameleon still jolling with the family?hope you having fun.
smile.png

Definitely Sebrights,and I have a black bantam roo beautiful I can send you, lol he will be goregous when he grows up- NN wouldn't believe her luck
love.gif

Roo is next to the white one I'm sure she is a hen

Anyway you have fun

Thanks, I'm finally home. It was great seeing the family again but I'm also really glad to be back
big_smile.png

Your chicks are adorable!! How are they doing?

My NN hen seems to be ok, she must have just started laying again before we got back, I found her with 4 eggs this morning, but she layed them on the floor in the neighbours' carport so I set up a more comfortable nest for her. I don't know if the eggs will be fertile though, I hope so
fl.gif
One of my landlord's roosters has been following her around and she doesn't seem too happy about it, and he's huge so maybe too big for her, but I'll keep an eye on her and see how she does.

The guy who was supposed to sell me some laying hens just never pitched up, so I ordered some day old chicks this morning. They should come tomorrow, I can't wait!

@chameleon So glad you're back it is lonely be the only SA person here. I can send some of my chicks to you if you like becuase you just don't know what will happen to them here. I'm fine, had an armed hi jacking, got beat up but did my share. I just don't know what this country is coming to or where it is going
hide.gif

Poor NN being hunted - can you separate her from monster Roo? I hope her eggs are fertile for your sake. She must have known you were coming home and laid some for breakfast! You will have to post a pic of the new chicks. They grow so quickly.

Well I hope you had a wonderful time away - back now to lots of eggs
jumpy.gif
have a good one

@chameleon So glad you're back it is lonely be the only SA person here. I can send some of my chicks to you if you like becuase you just don't know what will happen to them here. I'm fine, had an armed hi jacking, got beat up but did my share. I just don't know what this country is coming to or where it is going
hide.gif

Poor NN being hunted - can you separate her from monster Roo? I hope her eggs are fertile for your sake. She must have known you were coming home and laid some for breakfast! You will have to post a pic of the new chicks. They grow so quickly.

Well I hope you had a wonderful time away - back now to lots of eggs
jumpy.gif
have a good one

I'm so sorry you got hijacked, that's terrible! I hope you're ok.

NN is usually pretty shy and grumpy but she actually looked happy to see me, I think she figured out I'm trying to help her. The roo hasn't been rough with her, she chases him off everytime he comes near, so for now I'll see how she does. She seems to be hanging out closer and closer to the landlords flock so it would be nice for her if she could join them. If her eggs hatch though, I'll have to build her her own tractor.

I'll definitely post pics of the chicks as soon as they arrive
jumpy.gif

Keep safe and I hope you feel better soon.

Back
Top Bottom