Hi from Southern California

welcome-byc.gif

Quote:
Jess N Jeff,

A very nice suggestion indeed. I wouldn't mind sending a letter out to the Union-Tribune as well to help legalize chickens at the last new areas of San Diego. Keep it on the downlow if you pass your limits : ) Turkeys will give you away and will cause a lot of attention by their size and calls. Watch out! : )

- Tommy

Quote:
Jess N Jeff,

A very nice suggestion indeed. I wouldn't mind sending a letter out to the Union-Tribune as well to help legalize chickens at the last new areas of San Diego. Keep it on the downlow if you pass your limits : ) Turkeys will give you away and will cause a lot of attention by their size and calls. Watch out! : )

- Tommy

Yeah, I am pretty lucky right now. I just have ducks and chickens. No turkeys....that might be pushing it with the neighbors. My neighbors are very tolerant so far. Thats why they are on my cookie gift list for christmas.

droolin.gif

Thanks for posting this. We were actually looking at some houses in La Mesa last year. Did not know that you cannot have any chickens there. If this does not change, we will never ever look for any property there again. Keep us posted on how we can support you.

Quote:
Crazy huhn,

Thanks for posting. Don't mean to elongate this thread any further about the "San Diego Chicken Law" matters because this is suppose to be a "New Member Introductions" area but I just wanted to thank you for the link. I hope you don't mind if I tag the link on the curreny thread: San Diego, California - Chicken and Game Bird / Fowl Law: Recent
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=78935 ?

Hope we can get something to work out and please join us there to continue this legalization matter.
thumbsup.gif

- Tommy

Quote:
Jess N Jeff,

- Tommy

Yeah, I am pretty lucky right now. I just have ducks and chickens. No turkeys....that might be pushing it with the neighbors. My neighbors are very tolerant so far. Thats why they are on my cookie gift list for christmas.

droolin.gif

Jessica,

Awsome. Glad to hear your ideas. Anyhow, just wanted to inform you of this current thread to discuss about the San Diego Zoning Laws. https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=78935 I hope you can join us and help us to partition for the last few areas : )

Thanks!

- Tommy

Quote:

droolin.gif

Jessica,

Awsome. Glad to hear your ideas. Anyhow, just wanted to inform you of this current thread to discuss about the San Diego Zoning Laws. https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=78935 I hope you can join us and help us to partition for the last few areas : )

Thanks!

- Tommy

Definitely will!!!!

Back
Top Bottom