Hi I'm Kim

Kim Leach

In the Brooder
Jul 29, 2017
Hi
my name is Kim and I am new to chickens this year. I am from Alberta Canada and I bought my first 12 Rhode Island Red Pullets 1 Buff Brahma and 1 Standard Partridge Cichin in June. 1.5 weeks later I picked up my second batch if RIRs thus time I got 12 pullets and 2 roosters. All was going well my first batch is now 7 weeks and the second is 5 weeks. We also have 2 dogs, 2 horses and 6 barn cats.

Hi Kim, Welcome to Backyard chickens. It's nice to meet you. You may be interested in posting on the "Canadians check in here." thread. You may find Bycers living near you.

Hi
my name is Kim and I am new to chickens this year. I am from Alberta Canada and I bought my first 12 Rhode Island Red Pullets 1 Buff Brahma and 1 Standard Partridge Cichin in June. 1.5 weeks later I picked up my second batch if RIRs thus time I got 12 pullets and 2 roosters. All was going well my first batch is now 7 weeks and the second is 5 weeks. We also have 2 dogs, 2 horses and 6 barn cats.
Hello Kim, Welcome to BYC . You will love it here. It sounds like you have a nice bunch of chickens. My name is Robin and it is nice to meet you :)

Back
Top Bottom