Hi there new member here

Clobenson

In the Brooder
Mar 31, 2017
Ca
Hi Ya'll
My name is Cloe. Have had chickens my whole life for the most part. While I was in college and single I didn't have any, didn't have the space . Once I got married I some how convinced my husband( who has never had chickens) to get some. Im slowly building our flock. I have to plant the seed with he old man haha. We have 1 buff orpington, 1 cuckoo maran, 1 barred rock. And recently got chicks. 2 ameraucanas, 1 Blue Wyandotte and 1 Columbian Wyandotte. Happy to have joined this group.

Last edited:
welcome-byc.gif

Congrats on your expanding flock!

Hi Chloe, welcome to byc! I am so glad you've joined us!
Your story is very familiar, as it is mine too, lol. I grew up raising and showing (just 4h) chickens and just generally being in live with them. ...but after high school was not in a position to have them for several years and only a few years ago finally wore my husband (so not a farm animal person) down to the fact that I NEEDED chickens back in my life

Last edited:
G’Day from down under Cloe
frow.gif
Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom