Hi there, so day 16.in quail eggs 1 hatched, 2.pipped humidity by mistake went to 81 will a few.more hatch,2 have started earlier, humidity is 71

Crackanegg

Hatching
Aug 8, 2023
So is day 16 on quail eggs,my 1st.time with quail have chickens,so 1 hatched,2 had pipped but the humidity went ro 81 is bk to 81 ,semce 2.had pipped a.crack in egg,will.some.more still hatch,just scared there.mebrane dried up.amd they cant.get pit,can i opend the incubator to ses?

So is day 16 on quail eggs,my 1st.time with quail have chickens,so 1 hatched,2 had pipped but the humidity went ro 81 is bk to 81 ,semce 2.had pipped a.crack in egg,will.some.more still hatch,just scared there.mebrane dried up.amd they cant.get pit,can i opend the incubator to ses?
I would leave them until they have been piped for 24-36 hours and only help if you feel absolutely comfortable doing it.

I would leave them until they have been piped for 24-36 hours and only help if you feel absolutely comfortable doing it.
Ty so i had 1 more hatched, the 1 that pipped yesterday is still not out and idk if anything moves,day 17 can i check on the eggs as far as opening it and taking 1 out, ty

Back
Top Bottom