Hi there, until recently I was terrified of birds

Welcome to the forum, love the name.

You want truly weird looks walk around walmart with 2 baby coon heads sticking out the collar of your shirt.

That's amazing! I can only imagine the confusion 😂😂

I had pet rats when I lived in my first apartment years ago. I would have them on my shoulders or in my hoodie. Sometimes I would forget they were there and I'd go to take the garbage out down the hall and a couple of my neighbors freaked out thinking they were wild 😂😂

That's amazing! I can only imagine the confusion 😂😂

I had pet rats when I lived in my first apartment years ago. I would have them on my shoulders or in my hoodie. Sometimes I would forget they were there and I'd go to take the garbage out down the hall and a couple of my neighbors freaked out thinking they were wild 😂😂

Yeah I didn't mind the girls when they were small. They about 15lbs each now and you don't forget they are anywhere. The problem is I spoiled them when they were small.

Yeah I didn't mind the girls when they were small. They about 15lbs each now and you don't forget they are anywhere. The problem is I spoiled them when they were small.

Oh wow! They get so big!! Or was that you spoiling them that made them chunky? 😆😆

I'm having a hard time bringing the ducklings with me as they get bigger and bigger. And I've definitely spoiled them rotten. They used to only cry when I would leave the room, but now they cry because they want treats, because they want to swim, because they want to cuddle, because they're hungry, oh and of course because I also left the room 🥴🥴😂

Back
Top Bottom